Ordered a roof vent fan.When the package arrived it had obviously been previously opened and was missing some packing material.
Bench tested the fan and only 2 or the 4 speeds worked. Called to exchange (21 minutes on hold). I was told that they could not do a direct exchange that I had to purchase another one and then return the defective one. Ok fine, so i decided since i had to purchase another one I would upgrade to a more expensive one.
Shipped the defective unit back. They have had it in their hands for a week and only opened and inspected it one day ago. Now i'm told that the refund process with take an additional 2 weeks! And if that was;t bad enough....The "new' one shows up and it too has very obviously been opened before and shipped prior to this.
Open the box and ALL of the shipping/packing material is missing.
There is a printed sheet showing what is suppose to be IN the box and someone has written on "Not in your box" and circled the packaging material.
Long story short....Avoid etrailer.com.Was the first and last time I will ever do business with them.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Long hold times on the phone
- Extended time between return and refund
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "They advertise convertible tops that are junk and don't respond to warranty claims or refunds. Their phone number listed with eBay goes to a Dominos Pizza. They scammed me..."
- "Iknow i got mine today my rack doesn't even fit! i followed instructions verywell because i wanna make sure before i drive my car with that thing on my roof..."
- "I received one of these freshners free with a scentsy order, I put it in my car, but did not hang it up as it would distract my view and..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."