100% full Not resolved
1.6
Turnaround Time

Ordered a roof vent fan.When the package arrived it had obviously been previously opened and was missing some packing material.

Bench tested the fan and only 2 or the 4 speeds worked. Called to exchange (21 minutes on hold). I was told that they could not do a direct exchange that I had to purchase another one and then return the defective one. Ok fine, so i decided since i had to purchase another one I would upgrade to a more expensive one.

Shipped the defective unit back. They have had it in their hands for a week and only opened and inspected it one day ago. Now i'm told that the refund process with take an additional 2 weeks! And if that was;t bad enough....The "new' one shows up and it too has very obviously been opened before and shipped prior to this.

Open the box and ALL of the shipping/packing material is missing.

There is a printed sheet showing what is suppose to be IN the box and someone has written on "Not in your box" and circled the packaging material.

Long story short....Avoid etrailer.com.Was the first and last time I will ever do business with them.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $125. The author is overall dissatisfied with Etrailer and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about maxxair ventilation fan from Etrailer was long hold times on the phone and extended time between return and refund Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Etrailer.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Etrailer to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Etrailer?

Comments