100% full Not resolved

Ordered a roof vent fan.When the package arrived it had obviously been previously opened and was missing some packing material.

Bench tested the fan and only 2 or the 4 speeds worked. Called to exchange (21 minutes on hold). I was told that they could not do a direct exchange that I had to purchase another one and then return the defective one. Ok fine, so i decided since i had to purchase another one I would upgrade to a more expensive one.

Shipped the defective unit back. They have had it in their hands for a week and only opened and inspected it one day ago. Now i'm told that the refund process with take an additional 2 weeks! And if that was;t bad enough....The "new' one shows up and it too has very obviously been opened before and shipped prior to this.

Open the box and ALL of the shipping/packing material is missing.

There is a printed sheet showing what is suppose to be IN the box and someone has written on "Not in your box" and circled the packaging material.

Long story short....Avoid etrailer.com.Was the first and last time I will ever do business with them.

Review about: Maxxair Roof Vent Fan.

I didn't like: Long hold times on the phone, Extended time between return and refund.

1.6
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Maxxair Ventilation Fan
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $125
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Etrailer?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion