2.6
Equipment Quality
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
Usability

I buy alot of the stuff I buy online. I bought a brush guard install kit (and the only vehicle I had told them about- that I actually spent the effort to put in my etrailer garage was a 1984 ramcharger-) i purchased the install kit that their web site showed me- believing that they would sell me the correct product ID that fits the car in my etrailer garage.

When it arrived i found that it didnt fit and after doing research found that it was for a 1999 ford explorer. I just wanted to exchange it and have no restocking fee as the fault lay with their web site recommendation engine. No such luck they wanted me to pay a $35 restocking fee and pay for shipping again both ways. F&$ck that.

Ive since asked them to reconsider and they remain completely unwilling to bend one inch.

This company sucks from where I sit. anybody want a brush guard install kit for a ford explorer??

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Getting off the phone after being screwed over by etrailer, Pricing is good but doesnt matter if send the wrong one.

I didn't like: Attitude or willingness to fix a wrong product order, Cant admit to their mistake no communication transparent lying, Support services.

Comments