I am extremely disappointed with etrailer service. My initial order was for a trailer hitch and wiring for my 2015 VW Tiguan. When I figured out on my own that the supplied wiring was incorrect I returned the entire electrical portion of the kit and kept only the metal receiver and ball. Then I ordered an adapter wiring kit #30955 because my vehicle was shipped prewired for the hitch.
The problems; 1) I was never issued a return credit or check for the parts I returned (on time!). 2) the plug that adapts the VW wiring to the hitch harness worked initially, but days was later found to be defective. See attached photos. Two pins in the adapter plug pushed the pins in the VW plug out of their connector and subsequently lost contact. Since I was already denied payment for returned goods, I was forced to repair the plug myself. After this experience I will never order from etrailer again? Customer service was rude and of NO help.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I first went to www.carid.com to price wheels. I saw that their wheels were reasonable priced so I decided to purchased 4 wheels with rims. They first gave me a..."
- "I bought an A/C Compressor and when I got it, it was missing parts that should be with it to function in my car. It was missing a pressure switch..."
- "Iknow i got mine today my rack doesn't even fit! i followed instructions verywell because i wanna make sure before i drive my car with that thing on my roof..."
- "I have had a frustrating experience - large peeling patches all over the deck, trying to remove the paint with a power-washer, having some areas stick and others come up..."
- "i cannot wear polyester or synthetic clothing so i only purchase cotton. so went through page after page of items online until i finally found a t-shirt that said ..."
- "Just a heads up, don't expect any customer service or warranty. Brinkmann filed for bankruptcy in late 2015 and was liquidated. Brinkmann owned Qbeam and Malibu landscape lighting. Due to..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."