1.6
Turnaround Time

I received two defectively welded Draw-Tite hitches. Etrailer told me to bend them with a porch step or use a pry bar on my brand new trucks frame. Unbelievable! I also got my hitches with no packing. Stay away from these clowns!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of draw tite trailer hitch. Etrailer needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned draw tite trailer hitch in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Etrailer.

Had an Experience with Etrailer?

Comments

Etrailer - Hitch arrived in damaged box and hitch holes did not align Etrailer "I purchased a hitch for my Odyssey that supposedly had high reviews. Now I've realized that the reviews were likely fake. The box arrived with the hitch protruding..." Read more Bendpak HD 14T 4 post lift Bendpak "I purchased this lift in 2015 for my personal uses. I didn't install this lift I called Bendpak and I went with their recommendation for a lift installer closest to..." Read more 50 Laguna Apartments - Jeremy Fish, The Bronze Bunny, 2011 50 Laguna Apartments "In an article by Erin Sickler titled, Art and the 99%, Sickler wrote, We risk forgetting how we have all been complicit in the current economic crisis. Currently taking a..." Read more 4l60e piece of trash.  Monster transmission Monster Transmission "So my husband bought a transmission this was our 2nd explained situation to monster transmission they took all the things into account for what he wanted and we paid the..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more