1.7

Iknow i got mine today my rack doesn't even fit! i followed instructions verywell because i wanna make sure before i drive my car with that thing on my roof that it'll stay & sucure but its not! On top of that when my package got here my boxes was all messed up! Theres holes

So before i open my package i took a pic of it then when i opened it it doesnt have styrofoam or plastic cover or any cover around the bars so when i took it out the box it has dents & scratches you can tell the the screws was rubbing on the bars. Imean i get it alot of times when itgets to any carriers they dont really take care it! BUT IF THERE WAS A FOAM OR BUBBLEWRAP it'll keep it from dents or scratches unless the whole box was folded.

So unprofessional!

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Etrailer and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Etrailer to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Etrailer sportrack semi custom roof rack for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Etrailer?

Comments

#1152033

You have grammar issues, so I doubt your opinion.