San Jose, California
100% full Not resolved

I purchased a hitch for my Odyssey that supposedly had high reviews. Now I've realized that the reviews were likely fake. The box arrived with the hitch protruding outside the box...exactly as several others had provided same review. I then tried to install the hitch and holes did not align.

Sent a picture with the broken box and the holes (exact measurements) and now they won't process my return. They said unless it's damaged, that they will charge me the shipping. They also won't send me an empty box to ship back. Clearly something that keeps happening based on the other reviewers.

I originally was going to buy from Amazon but then decided to take a chance. Very disappointed. Websites like these are what screw up e-commerce and why Amazon is so dominant. Not worth the chance in the future.

Review about: Honda Odyssey Trailer Hitch.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $163
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Etrailer?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Etrailer Trailer Hitch Review Etrailer "I had recently posted a pic of the torn box and hitch pin that I received and stated etrailer would do nothing about it. Well I received a email today..." Read more Monster Transmission Transmission Review Monster Transmission "Transmission not as published on their website. A customer of mine came to me complaining of the transmission not shifting right. Then a no D4 or reverse. LESS THAN 1500..." Read more Owner of No mar Tire Changers scratched my Rim! No Mar Tire Changers "The short version is : Steve Nemish, the owner of No Mar Tire Changers, came to my home to show my how to use their Pro model machine and..." Read more Etrailer Trailer Hitch Review Etrailer "Ordered a ball hitch and a hitch pin all that I received was a torn box and hitch pin. They will not do nothing about it...." Read more Lulu Hypermarket - Didn't expect this!! Lulu Hypermarket "We are regular customers of Lulu hypermarket. Yesterday when we went shopping there was good offers and discounts related to eid festival, and we came across these berry section and..." Read more Truebill Inc - Truebill.com Scam Truebill Inc "The main reason why I downloaded this app was to cancel unwanted subscriptions. After a month of "canceling" the subscriptions, I was still being billed out by the companies! I..." Read more Keystone Rv - Front cap fading Keystone Rv "I have contacted Keystone several times, published to story in Trailer Life, contacted the dealer twice, and they also contacted Keystone. Basically, the feedback was no warranty, no repair. I..." Read more Leagle.com/plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org all ruthless websites that destroy the careers and reputations of Americans for sinister motives Leagle "When it comes to monetized websites such as leagle.com, plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org there may be something much more sinister behind these ruthless website then ever imagined. These websites mentioned are..." Read more