I purchased a hitch for my Odyssey that supposedly had high reviews. Now I've realized that the reviews were likely fake. The box arrived with the hitch protruding outside the box...exactly as several others had provided same review. I then tried to install the hitch and holes did not align.

Sent a picture with the broken box and the holes (exact measurements) and now they won't process my return. They said unless it's damaged, that they will charge me the shipping. They also won't send me an empty box to ship back. Clearly something that keeps happening based on the other reviewers.

I originally was going to buy from Amazon but then decided to take a chance. Very disappointed. Websites like these are what screw up e-commerce and why Amazon is so dominant. Not worth the chance in the future.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $163. randychou is overall dissatisfied with Etrailer and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Etrailer.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Etrailer to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Etrailer?

Comments