Etrailer - Hitch arrived in damaged box and hitch holes did not align
I purchased a hitch for my Odyssey that supposedly had high reviews. Now I've realized that the reviews were likely fake. The box arrived with the hitch protruding outside the box...exactly as several others had provided same review. I then tried to install the hitch and holes did not align.
Sent a picture with the broken box and the holes (exact measurements) and now they won't process my return. They said unless it's damaged, that they will charge me the shipping. They also won't send me an empty box to ship back. Clearly something that keeps happening based on the other reviewers.
I originally was going to buy from Amazon but then decided to take a chance. Very disappointed. Websites like these are what screw up e-commerce and why Amazon is so dominant. Not worth the chance in the future.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Honda Odyssey Trailer Hitch
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The short version is : Steve Nemish, the owner of No Mar Tire Changers, came to my home to show my how to use their Pro model machine and..."
- "I am extremely disappointed with etrailer service. My initial order was for a trailer hitch and wiring for my 2015 VW Tiguan. When I figured out on my..."
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "I spoke with a man called Nick – no last name even on their website, just Nick! Nick took my money and told me that even though my campaign had..."
- "The product solution selection page gives you an option for 1, 3, or 12 months. Which leads you to believe you are purchasing a 1,3, or 12 month subscription. I signed..."
- "I have been to chipotle a moth ago in San Mateo California and noticed that there was a fly/insect in the lettuce when shown it to one of your employee..."