I purchased a hitch for my Odyssey that supposedly had high reviews. Now I've realized that the reviews were likely fake. The box arrived with the hitch protruding outside the box...exactly as several others had provided same review. I then tried to install the hitch and holes did not align.
Sent a picture with the broken box and the holes (exact measurements) and now they won't process my return. They said unless it's damaged, that they will charge me the shipping. They also won't send me an empty box to ship back. Clearly something that keeps happening based on the other reviewers.
I originally was going to buy from Amazon but then decided to take a chance. Very disappointed. Websites like these are what screw up e-commerce and why Amazon is so dominant. Not worth the chance in the future.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Honda Odyssey Trailer Hitch
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "They store had a big sign in their window stating Military Discount. I went to buy some antifreeze from a shelf containing many varieties. I choose the one I wanted..."
- "I purchased a hitch for my Odyssey that supposedly had high reviews. Now I've realized that the reviews were likely fake. The box arrived with the hitch protruding..."
- "I first went to www.carid.com to price wheels. I saw that their wheels were reasonable priced so I decided to purchased 4 wheels with rims. They first gave me a..."
- " threaten and harassed constantly by Bonnie Kelly at hilltop in Phenix city.. She charge $25 for every thing believes her and her soon who is very involved in the..."
- "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..."
- " I bought a truck from Enterprise Car Sales and they got me a 20 plus percent interest rate just put me in any vehicle after a wreck I got..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."