3.0

I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3 days later on the 20th stating the order was cancelled "due to security reasons" LOL. You tell me this 3 days later when I have already hired someone to come to my house on Saturday and install the trailer hitch. You don't even bother to call and make sure I know my orders been cancelled.

"We are unable to process the order you placed for security reasons. The shipping and/or billing address you provided is not on file with your credit card issuer."

Well you sure as *** took the money out of my checking account with no problem. So I call them as soon as I get this email from them and after 30 minutes on hold am told sorry, there is nothing we can do. They were unwilling to offer me free expedited shipping to get the order here by the weekend or anything else. Saying I'm sorry that happened, so and so must not have called you. I am very disappointed and will be taking my business elsewhere. Still waiting on their response as to getting my money refunded, I was told that the accounting person is out until Monday and it will be a few days after that before the refund hits my account. So unprofessional, also they don't stock anything themselves. They are a re-seller/drop shipper so they couldn't ship anything out themselves. Only someone at another warehouse could do that.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with selection and price and free shipping and stated that there is a room for improvement of order processing errors and errant billing. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of trailer hitch and associated monetary loss in the amount of $197. Etrailer needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned trailer hitch in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Etrailer.

Had an Experience with Etrailer?

Comments