I screwed up and ordered the wrong part. Called them up to verify what I actually need. They gave me a Return Authorization Number for the part I ordered wrong. I ordered the correct part and they sent it out the same day and THEY paid for the shipping.

I believe most of the complaints I read about etrailer are because there are a few guys like me not ordering the correct part in the first place. *** is as *** does-me included. I have ordered from them several times and am happy with every transaction. The parts they stock high in quality and value.

C.S

Had an Experience with Etrailer?

Comments

Michelin Tires - DON'T COUNT ON MICHELIN 70,000 MILE TIRES TO ACTUALLY LAST 70,000 MILES: Michelin Tires " This is what happened to my Michelin 70,000 mile tires at about 57,000 miles, causing me to have to replace tires on a trip to Florida. The back tires..." Read more AVOID etrailer.com....shop ANYwhere else! Etrailer "Ordered a roof vent fan. When the package arrived it had obviously been previously opened and was missing some packing material. Bench tested the fan and only 2..." Read more Etrailer - Sportrack Semi Custom Roof Rack Review from Tacoma, Washington Etrailer "Iknow i got mine today my rack doesn't even fit! i followed instructions verywell because i wanna make sure before i drive my car with that thing on my roof..." Read more Advance Auto Parts - I was sold batteries over 2 years old Advance Auto Parts "To Whom It May Concern, My name is Eric and I have a serious complaint about the service that I received at the Advance Auto Parts Store located in Homosassa..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more