2.2

item arrived in a crushed box and was scratched in the process.I contacted them and sent pictures and was told "we will work it out".they made a insult of an offer of a 25 dollar discount on a 600 dollar item.

I declined and asked for a replacement.They hid behind the long list of rules and told me to get lost..BUYER BEWARE...ONCE AGAIN CAUTION SHOP AT OTHER PLACES....CROOKS....SLIME BALLS...Lucky for myself and I paid for it with my bank of america visa and they made it right with me at the banks expense.

this is how A business that values customers handles it..NOT LIKE ETRAILER.......

P.S.SEE THE WAY THE PACKAGE ARIVED IN THE PICTURES

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of post sale service return policy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of package and associated monetary loss in the amount of $75. Etrailer needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Etrailer.

Had an Experience with Etrailer?

Comments