Tucson, Arizona

item arrived in a crushed box and was scratched in the process.I contacted them and sent pictures and was told "we will work it out".they made a insult of an offer of a 25 dollar discount on a 600 dollar item.

I declined and asked for a replacement.They hid behind the long list of rules and told me to get lost..BUYER BEWARE...ONCE AGAIN CAUTION SHOP AT OTHER PLACES....CROOKS....SLIME BALLS...Lucky for myself and I paid for it with my bank of america visa and they made it right with me at the banks expense.

this is how A business that values customers handles it..NOT LIKE ETRAILER.......

P.S.SEE THE WAY THE PACKAGE ARIVED IN THE PICTURES

Review about: Package.

I didn't like: Post sale service return policy.

2.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $75
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Etrailer?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Etrailer - Wrong Hitch Battered Etrailer "I ordered a replacement hitch for my GMC Sierra. The hitch arrived with the shipping box torn, re-taped and the hitch scratched up. After several emails they weren't going to..." Read more Rh Boats - Boat Repair Review RH Boats "This was not a satisfactory repair for me, and after some complaining the boat was taken back into the shop where the chine repairs where grinded down. During this time..." Read more AVOID etrailer.com....shop ANYwhere else! Etrailer "Ordered a roof vent fan. When the package arrived it had obviously been previously opened and was missing some packing material. Bench tested the fan and only 2..." Read more Etrailer - Draw Tite Trailer Hitch Review Etrailer "I received two defectively welded Draw-Tite hitches. Etrailer told me to bend them with a porch step or use a pry bar on my brand new trucks frame. Unbelievable! I..." Read more Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more IMHO - I Can See Why Sears Won't Be Around Much Longer Sears "Went to purchase the Amazon Tap Alexa at Sear's.com. After adding the product to the "Cart", a different product was reflected thereat : Naxa NX 319 Portable CD Player with..." Read more Amtrak - Horrible customer service and dangerous employee behavior Amtrak "In an attempt to go on what started as a simple family trip from Chicago to St Louis round trip , I was treated horribly and had a nightmare of..." Read more Living spaces is a fraud company Living Spaces "We purchased our furniture on 8/6/16 and purchased VIP Care for 147.00 told us seam separation would be covered - we call for our first claim in March 2017 because..." Read more