Tucson, Arizona

item arrived in a crushed box and was scratched in the process.I contacted them and sent pictures and was told "we will work it out".they made a insult of an offer of a 25 dollar discount on a 600 dollar item.

I declined and asked for a replacement.They hid behind the long list of rules and told me to get lost..BUYER BEWARE...ONCE AGAIN CAUTION SHOP AT OTHER PLACES....CROOKS....SLIME BALLS...Lucky for myself and I paid for it with my bank of america visa and they made it right with me at the banks expense.

this is how A business that values customers handles it..NOT LIKE ETRAILER.......

P.S.SEE THE WAY THE PACKAGE ARIVED IN THE PICTURES

Review about: Package.

I didn't like: Post sale service return policy.

2.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $75
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Etrailer?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Owner of No mar Tire Changers scratched my Rim! No Mar Tire Changers "The short version is : Steve Nemish, the owner of No Mar Tire Changers, came to my home to show my how to use their Pro model machine and..." Read more Gforce Performance Chip - GForce chip scam Gforce Performance Chip "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..." Read more Rockauto - Counterfeit parts or wrong parts Rockauto "It's being a terrible experience with the purchase of Monroe Struts from RockAuto. First there were wrong miss-matching parts in the boxes. Once informed, they quickly sent the correct parts...." Read more Etrailer Trailer Hitch Review Etrailer "I had recently posted a pic of the torn box and hitch pin that I received and stated etrailer would do nothing about it. Well I received a email today..." Read more TruGreen nightmare Trugreen "I am paying way to much for poor service! All I wanted was the crab grass killed and they couldn't even do that. Scott's was bought out by TruGreen and..." Read more Smart Shuttle Line - Horrible company! Not worth your money Smart Shuttle Line "DO NOT request service from this company. the worst! HORRIBLE! We purchased a ticket for my niece. From Hollywood to Kissimmee/Orlando. And the driver was out of control! He screamed..." Read more Sunjoy Industries - Torn canopy Sunjoy Industries "I purchased a 10'x 10' Grove Gazebo by Sunjoy Industries Outdoor Patio Furniture from Ocean State Job Lots in Medford, MA back in 2013 to use during our pool season..." Read more CCC Information Services - Vehicle Undervaluation CCC Information Services "I know that CCC Information Services Inc still practices unfair market valuation for vehicles. CCC Information Services has been involved in lawsuits and settlements in the past for under-valuing customers..." Read more