I found a replacement key for a cargo compartment on their website. I read the page, read every page going through my purchase, even paid extra for faster shipping as I need the key before the 30th (it is the 22nd) and submitted my order.

I received an email about 20 minutes later stating that the order was 'in transit' to a distribution facility and should SHIP in the 'next 7 days'. I replied to this email stating there was no excessive handling time stated anywhere on the item listing and that was ridiculous. If it couldn't be here before the 30th I wanted to cancel my order.

I received a reply by another representative stating the shipment hadn't even arrived from the manufacturer and it wouldn't be coming to them until AUGUST. Again, there were ZERO indications anywhere on the website that this item was backordered, waiting on shipments, would take a longer time to arrive, etc etc.

My order has been canceled by them at this point and I went to a different retailer who is selling things they have IN STOCK and AVAILABLE to be shipped NOW.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 23.

Comments