2.2
Turnaround Time

I ordered next day delivery of a cable to replace the wrong cable that etrailer sent me [etrailer’s error, not mine]. Not only did they charge me half of the next day delivery cost to replace the wrong cable, but they delivered in 4 days instead of the next day I paid for!

Then they refused to refund the “next day” delivery charge. I went crazy to find the cable locally so I had it in time to make contracted commitments. While there is nothing wrong with the cable I found elsewhere, it works great, these people ship you the wrong products, charge you a premium to get the RIGHT replacements quickly and then fail to deliver them on time!

They rudely insist that it is the customers mistake as well! Sure, my mistake for doing business with such a firm!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. viclippa is quite happy with tekonsha controller and stated that there is a room for improvement of failure to make things right and attitude and failure to support the product they sold me. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of next day delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $56. Etrailer needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned next day delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Etrailer.

Comments