2.0
Turnaround Time

By far the slowest shipping I've ever dealt with! Almost two months to receive a tag that is advertised to be made in the U.S.A.

They really messed up a Christmas present. They advertise same day shipping which is a total lie. Why do we need to enter 100+ words? This is crazy I don't need 100+ words to describe what wrong!

Sorry but there is know need in reading all this I'm just trying to make it to 100. This is crazy I can not proceed until I reach 100. Where do we go to complain about this nonsense? Who reads all this?

How many more do I have to go?

Sorry just making up stuff! Merry Christmas every one and Happy New Year!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $30. This person is overall dissatisfied with Etrailer. The most disappointing about etrailer shipping service at Etrailer was shipping Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Etrailer.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto Parts and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Etrailer to other companies on our site.

Comments