Turnaround Time

Ordered timbren mounting brackets for my 2004 Silverado. Was told they only had one in stock and would have to order the other one from the manufacturer.

Okay... This was a month ago. Finally heard from them and they said they needed to confirm my order! I was already charged for the parts I ordered so why did they need to confirm ?

I had called several times before talking to the person I had originally placed my order with to confirm the order was correct. Was told parts where in house and ready to ship out and i would recieve tracking info. Went on their website to get tracking info and was told by the website the order was on hold /pending status. This company needs to get their *** together.

If you need something quickly ,don't hold your breath waiting on these idiots. I would have been better off driving to timbren manufacturing in canada myself to get my parts!

THANKS ETRAILER! First and last time I ever deal with you ever again!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $62. The author is overall dissatisfied with Etrailer. The most disappointing about timbren mounting brackets from Etrailer was customer service and waiting so long for my order to be delivered Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Etrailer.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto Parts and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Etrailer to other companies on our site.

Comments