1.3

First, I order a part from eTrailers. I received the part after a few days and notice that the part was too small.

I order a bigger size and sent back the other one. These people took my money and they did not want to refund me the shipping and handling fees that I paid for it. Second, the part that I ordered for the second time was used. How can a company send used parts to their customers when I never order anything used?

This tells you that they care about their own interest and not about us. Stay away from eTrailers, their customer service wont help YOU.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Etrailer. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Etrailer to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was worst company that i had to deal. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Etrailer and etrailer customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments