Turnaround Time

Ordered a Yakima top of the line hardbox for my SUV on July 15 and, to this date, I have not received my item. Supposedly it was shipped on July 21, 2017 through some freight company who hasn't received the item so a delivery could be scheduled.

I called the freight company and they couldn't schedule delivery since they didn't know where the item was or when will they be receiving at their local shipping warehouse. The item was supposed to have been delivered by July 27, 2017 but, to this date neither the retailer of the shipping company has called me to give the status of the delivery or to schedule delivery of the item. I needed the item this weekend and now it is too late.

I sent an email asking them to recall the item and heard no response. I had to file a claim with PayPal for the full amount and the claim is currently pending.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Poor service, Non delivery of goods and services, Lack of customer response, Use of unknown and unreliable delivery companies, Lack of customer support.

Comments