We changed out the bumpers on our Jeep Wrangler, so we needed new baseplate for Falcon2 tow bar. There website said which baseplate to purchase for this application.

When we tried to install, it didn't fit. I called etrailer, they assured me it was the right one, and we must be doing something wrong. Called Roadmaster (the mfr) and they said didn't need that, it wouldn't work, and told us the correct thing to buy. etrailer sent me a return authorization slip, with shipping label, to send it directly to Roadmaster, as apparently they stock nothing.

We packed it up, gave to UPS same day, and it has been 4 WEEKS since it was received by Roadmaster, and I still don't have my money. I notified they via e-mail two weeks ago, and they told me Roadmaster doesn't refund for 45 days.

Well, I didn't buy it from Roadmaster, I bought it from etrailer, so the money is supposed to come from them. I've been jerked for the last two weeks with no valid excuse for not refunding the money.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $400. This person is overall dissatisfied with Etrailer. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Etrailer.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto Parts and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Etrailer to other companies on our site.

Comments