I called etrailer and gave them the numbers and measurements of my seal from a hub off of a boat trailer. I was assured that the hub assemblies would fit.

They did not fit so I called etrailer to order an axle that would work. They do not sell an axel that fits the hubs and bearing they sold me. Now I am back in the same place with a boat trailer on stands and no hubs that fit it and no help from etrailer. I am out my money I paid to etrailer and have new hubs and bearings that will sit on the shelf cause they don't fit any axles.

Plus ill have to order new hubs when i get a new axle.

I was prepared to get a new axle if the hubs did not fit the original boat axle but not have to buy hubs twice. Never order from etrailer again.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Etrailer. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Etrailer.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto Parts and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Etrailer to other companies on our site.

Comments