Moosup, Connecticut

Wanted to put 2 self centering keel rollers on my boat trailer. Ordered all the parts I needed from etrailer and qualified for "Free Shipping".

Received parts no problem. But my idea was not going to work with my trailer. So I called them and got a RMA #. I pay $22 to send stuff back.

They receive it. Takes 2 weeks(which is BS just by itself) to credit my card. BUT THIS IS WHERE THE REAL BS COMES IN...I sent $109 worth of merchandise back. THEY CREDIT MY CARD $70 !!!

I called them to find out what the heck is going on. They tell me that they subtract what it cost them to ship the original shipment...the so called "Free Shipping" !!!

I order A LOT of stuff online and have NEVER EVER heard of this. USE EXTREME CAUTION WHEN DEALING WITH THESE SCUMBAGS

Comments

So the company should PAY and lose money because YOUR idea was wrong?

to Dumb Spokane, Washington, United States #657062

you obviously work for etraler - .. if you spend enough money for free shipping you and a part you recieve does not work, and you spend money to send back..

you should not be billed for the original shipping - espeically if the sum of the stuff you kept still qualifies you for free shipping.

Etrailer is rude and only offered good on the 1st order place call - every call to them sense they ahve been rude.. never again.