After ordering from these guys they sent me an email saying my order would ship in 7 days.I think they knew in advance that the parts were on back order but they accepted the order anyway.

After ten days and no parts or update, I emailed them but got no response. I called and was told by some unconcerned sounding person, it would be another two weeks before my order shipped. It's been over three weeks and I'm still waiting.

They have a nice looking website, but they don't live up to their promises.My advise is to shop elsewhere.

Had an Experience with Etrailer?

Comments

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #163002

i just ordered about 7 things from this place. i wish i would have seen this first. lol

Their website states that must orders ship out the same day.What the fail to mention is that most items are not in stock.

During the entire order process not once was I told the item was not in stock. After the order was placed I was sent an email stating in would arrive in their shipping facility in 7 days. I was somewhat ok with that, because every email I sent had a fairly quick response. I was told they were tracking my order and would expedite it.

Well over a week later I was told it still would be 7 days until they would have it to ship.

So I went to Amazon found the same exact thing, ordered it and it is arriving in two days.Of course I cancelled their order.

Yep...same here.Been waiting almost two weeks, and no reply to email at their customer service address.

I called and spoke with a friendly representative. They "called the supplier" of my product just today (surprise..) to try and find out when it would ship. Told me they would get back to me hopefully by the end of the day with an answer.

I plan to cancel the order if it isn't shipped pretty darn quick.Companies shouldn't accept orders they can't fill in a timely fashion.