I noticed a charge on my cc for over a $1,000 from eTrailer. When I contacted them they reviewed my complaint that I had not purchased anything from them and in fact, had never heard of this company.

After reviewing the order they acknowledged the customer ordering the supplies was not the card holder (me). They immediately turned the shipment around and avoided delivery. However, when I asked them to cancel the transaction so I was not charged for this purchase they refused saying the bank would pay me back when I filed a claim.

So, at the end of the day eTrailer has their equipment/supplies and over a 1,000 unearned dollars. What a great company!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Etrailer. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Etrailer.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto Parts and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Etrailer to other companies on our site.

Comments