Turnaround Time

"Bought Valterra Rope Lights with Trak - 18' Item #: A30-0950 and after one camping trip. There was a 12" dead section in the 18' awning lights.

I had to pay to ship the defective lights back. Dont buy from them! I bought items from them with no problems, but when you return an item is where there Customer Service is substandard. I told them I will never order from them again!!!

I am sure they have heard that before.

They also kept part of the refund!!!!!!they shorted all shipping - 15.00 plus another -10.00 a total of 25.00 dollarsthet kept It cast 10.00 to return the item. I should have kept the defective lightsValterra Rope Lights with Trak - 18'Item #: A30-0950$57.95 USD 1 $57.95 USDShipping and handling: $4.99 USDTotal: $62.94 USD Refund to PayPal Balance: $48.58 USDInvoice Number: 104444762

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $25. The author is overall dissatisfied with Etrailer. The most disappointing about valterra a30-0950 rope light from Etrailer was return policy Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Etrailer.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto Parts and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Etrailer to other companies on our site.

Comments