Turnaround Time

Extremely slow to respond, every response took a day or longer to receive. They refused to work with me, and just send the same response over and over again to me as if they did not read my email at all.

When I called they were rude and spoke over me the whole time not letting me get a word in otherwise. When I finally spoke with a manager he just stated that it was my problem and there was nothing to be done about it.

Unless what you order from them is perfect, and come exactly as described you will not get your money back, or what you paid for. Do not buy from them it is worth the money to buy somewhere else.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of attitude and failure to support the product they sold me and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of etrailer customer care. Etrailer needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned etrailer customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Etrailer.

Comments