I ordered a replacement hitch for my GMC Sierra. The hitch arrived with the shipping box torn, re-taped and the hitch scratched up.

After several emails they weren't going to do anything for me. With a trip coming up I needed to get this new hitch on my truck. After I removed the original hitch from my truck I unpacked the new one. It clearly wasn't going to fit.

Then I checked the part number, not even close to the one I ordered. I paid for one costing $210 they sent one costing $150 and not for my truck. When i contacted customer service they said I would have to prove they sent the wrong part number. Took a picture and sent it.

They said they will send a replacement via standard shipping. I asked for expedited shipping due to my upcoming trip, they said no.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of etrailer auto part from Etrailer and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Etrailer to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Etrailer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments