Ordered boat trailer roller shaft with a length of 9.1/4 inch and the actual roller delivered was 8 7/8 " and will not fit my trailer. Called and was told a return auth would be issued and I'd be called back with a solution but no reply or authorization was issued.

Well this site requires 100 words of description so I can ramble on about how long it took for the customer service rep to scrounge around a look for the correct parts to no avail. Also the hold time even to get a customer rep took quite a long time. The delivery time for the order was over a week, so this is not so good either. Maybe now I have written 100 words to satisfy this sites crumby programmer whom I am also pissed off at.

Had an Experience with Etrailer?

Comments

Monster Transmission - Delivery Service Review Monster Transmission "Ive bought two transmissions from monster. The first experience 3 years ago was great. The second time was disappointing. First off the sales rep tried told me my 700r4 was..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more Etrailer - Draw Tite Trailer Hitch Review from Cherry Hill, New Jersey Etrailer "I received two defectively welded Draw-Tite hitches. Etrailer told me to bend them with a porch step or use a pry bar on my brand new trucks frame. Unbelievable! I..." Read more Michigan Motorz - EVIDENCE DEMANDS A VERDICT Michigan Motorz "We do not agree with this customer and his unpleasant comments to our dear dealer Michigan Motors and as matter of fact he should be appreciated that we were able..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more