Okanagan, British Columbia

Last month I ordered a set of replacement wheel trays for a Thule roof rack from Etrailer and had them shipped to the closest US receiver to where I live, Its a 2 hour round trip from my home in British Columbia, but with their good prices I would still be better off.Well the first pair arrived within a week so initially I was quite impressed until I drove down and picked them up, they were the wrong size.

I called Etrailer when I got back home and the customer service rep was nice and proceeded to set up a shipment of the correct trays. A little over a week went by and i was notified that they had arrived in Oroville Washington so I once again drove down to get them, another 2 hour round trip. When i picked them up the first thing that I noticed was that the aluminum wheel trays were not packed within a cardboard box, protected, they were wrapped in thin plastic and shipping tape. I kept my fingers crossed as I unpacked them but soon realized what I had suspected I might find, I did.

There was a big dent and a chunk missing out of one of the wheel trays. Come on Etrailer!

Their answer now is to refund me $10 or they will reship for a 3rd time to the US location, they will not ship to my home in British Columbia.

I am officially in the red on these parts.I will not be dealing with Etrailer again.

Review about: Etrailer Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Etrailer?

Comments